Friday, March 12, 2010

March 12, 2010

I got all the paper work in the mail today. It had all the information that I need to know before I go as well as all the paper work that I need to fill out/complete before I leave. There is a lot to do. There is a lot to do that I didn't think I would have to do. My head is really pounding. There is so much to do and I don't know where to start. I tell my students to write a list and that is what I have done. I am going to try and get somethings checked off the list tomorrow so that is going to be helpful.

I told my staff and students today about my trip. They seem to be excited for me. A couple students want to follow my blog so I am excited about that.

I did email the exchange teacher today so I am excited to hear back from her. I am sure that once we start our dialogue, things will seem a lot more easier. Keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment