- USA: we say we are going to a BBQ and CZ says going to a Grill
- USA uses liquid Vanilla and CZ uses crystal/power...baking powder and baking soda are in packages vs boxes in the US
- US drinks coffee brewed from grounds and CZ serves instant
- US often have yards attached to their home and CZ often live in an apartment and have a "garden" close to home or they have a cottage house in addition to their apartment.
- US city roads are paved and CZ roads are cobblestones
- Easier in US to use a map while roads in CZ are curvy and confusing for the "enemy"
- In CZ, their neighborhoods are based around "a church" adn their streets are not straight and not so in the US
- Many religions/religious people in US...many not religious in CZ
- CZ meals are often potato based (potato dumplings, potato pancakes, potato goulash, etc) and US meals seem more balanced with veggies and fruit
- US people seem to live excessively and not so much in CZ
- Family involvement seems closer in Czech families than US (maybe because families in US usually live far from the rest of their family
- Their is a McDonald's on ever corner in US, they are rare in CZ
- US has coffee barns and Starbucks and serve hundreds of different types of coffee and CZ there are more small sit down coffee houses and minimum coffee variety
- People in CZ seem to take more time for their friends and people in the US tend to get so busy with their own lives and don't have much time for friends
- People in CZ eat with the fork in their left hand whereas people in US eat with fork in right hand
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Similarities and Differences pt 2
Disclaimer: These are just differences. I am not saying one way is better than the other.