Monday, October 18, 2010

Crazy Hair Day-Czech Style


I have three conversation classes a week. I meet each one once a week for 90 minutes. I have three different groups of students. I told my groups about "spirit days" in my American school and the class decided that they wanted to do them as well. We brainstormed a list of ideas and the kids picked a different theme for each week. This week was crazy hairstyles. If any of you know me at Cavelero, I am the queen of school spirit. I love to get dressed up and show off my school spirit. So far the spirit days have been easy...green day, red day, stripes day...but crazy hair day I was nervous about. First of all, the Czechs don't normally have spirit days so since I walk to school, I didn't know what people would think of me with my hair all wierd.


I decided to wait until I got to school to do up my hair and I have to say, it has been one of the best spirit days yet. I was thinking the kids would "forget" or be lame...OH NO....they went all out too! I was so proud of them! Here are some pics of my students and their CRAZY HAIR! My students ROCK and I am having so much fun being their teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment