Friday, November 5, 2010

Volleyball


Every Thursday night I meet up with my new Czech friends and my colleague/friend Mirek from work. This Thursday (Nov. 4th) I met up with them again as usual. After volleyball we go to the pub next door for pivo (beer). Since it is a school night...I only have one (mom) but it is great to be surrounded by people who don't even speak English and laugh. Mirek speaks English and a couple other people speak limited English. There were three of us celebrating our birthdays so I was surprised with some thoughtful gifts. There isn't anything major to say other than, it was and continues to be the best birthday ever. Thank you to all!

2 comments:

  1. Pictures are pretty interesting and also about the English and a couple other people speak limited English,is also amazing to examine.

    __________________
    Dissertation Conclusion Example

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really glad to see there were three of us celebrating our birthdays so I was surprised with some thoughtful gifts.

    Sending gifts to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete